Certificate Attestation is an international verification procedure used for ensuring the authenticity of the document. It is mandatory in every international travel and which will help you to reach your destination without other legal consequences. In the present world situation every country demands this attestation from immigrants for finding the authenticity of the certificate. Certificate Attestation is not a simple procedure, because there are so many legal proceedings included in the certification. Whole legal proceedings related to the certification are handled by the destination embassy officials. The embassy is fully functioning under the control of the destination government. On the basis of certificate types certificate attestation is categorized into different types.
The applicant chooses certification what they need, but the required documents will determine the type of certification. Certificate attestation will open their way to their dream destination and make appropriate to achieve their dream opportunities. Every attestations are a confirmation process and will be done with the leadership of a designated embassy official. An authentic seal provided by the embassy will convey that the certificate is credible and also proved that the document is verified from the concerned embassy. Through certificate attestation the applicant can travel the particular destination by holding an authentic required certificate. It will make the immigration process easy and fast. By acquiring an embassy seal or sign on the certificate, certificates became appropriate to submit in the concerned fields.
Purposes of Certificate Attestation :
- An attested birth certificate is required for minor persons. It is needed for purposes like to get school admission, for migration, etc.
- Marriage certificate attestation is mandatory for applying family visas from foreign countries.
- Educational documents attestation is mandatory for getting jobs in international job fields.
- Transfer certificate attestation is mandatory for joining in a foreign university or school.
- Both educational certification and noneducational certification are required for migration
- Attested commercial document is needed to sell or renew a property abroad.