United Arab Emirates is one of the most economically advanced country in the middle east. The majority of the population consists of expatriates. This UAE Marriage Certificate Attestation is applicable for the following purposes like,
- To secure employment visa.
- To get higher education.
- To obtain family residence visa.
- To secure work visa.
- To secure school admission.
Why Marriage certificate Attestation?
Marriage certificate holds the official records of your marriage and recording the fact that it has done so.Marriage Certificate Attestation For UAE is relavant for the following purposes.
- To bring spouse.
- Adding spouse name in the passport.
- To admit wife for delivery in the hospital.
- To apply for passport for children.
- To cohabit with a member of the opposite sex.
Marriage certificate Attestation Procedure
The marriage certificate attestation begins from the home country where the marriage was taken place by the concerned State’s Home Department, followed by the Ministry of External Affairs.
The attested document from the MEA would be attested by the Foreign Embassy and finally by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates.