Canada, one of the wealthiest country in the world and renowned for its vast tourist destinations. Significant documents provided by the Canadian government is known as Canada certificates, which issued to certify certain information or fact related ones personal life. The government gives these certificates for its residents, which may be its citizens and immigrants.
These documents have a great value whole over the world. For use those Canadian certificates in other country’s territory the certificate holder has to face so many legal hurdles in the path. Those legal hurdles are commonly known as Attestation and Apostille, both are legal verification procedure which will make your overseas travel east and fast. Both procedures are varied in its procedures, but same in its functions and characteristics.
Attestation : A certification which confirms your document authenticate in the destination country. The designated authority will affix a seal or signature to make document eligible.
Apostille : Hague convention member countries are the exponents of this certification. A stamp or sticker which will imprint to the document is called Apostille authentication.
1. Educational certificate : It awarded to students on behalf of the successful completion of their study.
2. Non educational certificate : These types of certificates are issued to signify certain individual information.
3. Commercial document : A financial document which granted to prove certain information like ownership, asset details, property rights, liabilities, etc..
1. Before providing an employment visa, academic documentation is mandatory procedure for most of the designation
2. This documentation will help medical practitioners to attend MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations in abroad.
3. For pursuing higher education from a foreign country.
4. It is also used for pursuing equivalent documents.
1. Marriage certificate and migration certificate are are documentations comes under this category and verification of those certificates is needed for attaining a family visa and residence visa.
2. Every immigrant persons who under the age of 18 should attest their birth certificate for attaining international needs.
3. For obtaining a job in a reputed company, every person should submit an attested experience certificate in the destination country.
1. To sell a property in a foreign country every person should attest required power of attorney from the destination embassy.
2. Commercial documentation is also needed for open a foreign bank account.
3. This documentation is also compulsory to start a new business branch in abroad.
Confirmation validity varies from country to country, each country has their own mode of attestation. Certificate holders can obtain their destination attestation from Canada itself. This process adds more credibility to the document and also make your valid and authentic.
If you are confused about your Certificate Attestation, don’t bothered about it, we will provide world best attestation services for you.