New Zealand a European country and one of the highly developed western countries in the world. It is an island country situated in the southwestern pacific ocean and which renowned for its stunning and diverse natural beauty.
New Zealand government provides various certifications to its residents who stays in the that country for a long time period. Government awards those documents to specify any individual information or fact related to the certificate holder. This will help the individuals to prove the authenticity of the information which mentioned in the certificate. Certificates should legally verify before the using it outside the New Zealand territory. Documentation will be obtained through two renowned procedure, those procedures are legal necessity while you are planning to travel abroad.
Attestation and Apostille are those procedures which will give more value and also improve the trustworthiness of the certificate. Apostille a French term and Hague Convention introduced this new term to our world. Nowadays, every Hague convention countries recommends Apostille verification for immigrants documents. Countries which are not included in the Hague convention list provides embassy verification for immigrants. Destination country’s embassy or consulate, which situated in the home country of the certificate holder will issue this verification.
1. Educational certificate : This document awarded to students to specify certain academic details such as marks or grades obtained, course of study, name of the institution, etc.
2. Non educational certificate : These kind of documents is provided to individual to certify certain information like marriage, birth, death, work experience, etc.
3. Commercial certificates : It is a type of document used to carry information related to business or commerce.
1. This certification is needed to work in most of the designation.
2. MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations are an entry exam for medical practitioners who plan to work in abroad, but to attend it every candidate must take educational document recognition.
3. Higher education is the other goal of this documentation.
4. This certification is also used for obtaining equivalent certificates.
1. Legalization of noneducational document such as marriage or migration certificate will assist you in obtaining a family visa and residence visa.
2. Birth certificate attestation is needed for achieving school admission purposes of minor persons.
3. Every reputed organization requires experience documentation form candidates before granting job.
1. Power of attorney is a legal letter need to be attested for job purposes.
2. Commercial documentation is also needed for open a bank account.
3. Certificate of incorporation documentation a license from the government to register or open a new company in a foreign abroad.
Both procedures plays an essential role in maintaining or enhancing international dealings. These procedures ( Attestation and Apostille) provide more significance to all documents. In this present world, every country recommends this legal verification to outside document and which will help the destination officials to check the originality of the submitted certificates. These both accreditations are a gateway to all overseas travel. Every country strictly restricts the usage of unauthorized certificate inside the country.
We provide a sincere and a forthright process of authentication services worldwide and it will add more credibility to your certificate.