Lebanon, a prosperous country situated in the western Asia and it has a highly human development index in the world. During the 1960s, Lebanon referred to as ‘Switzerland of the east’ because of the financial power and diversity. Lebanon small in size but well known for its rich culture. On behalf of the presence and contributions Lebanon society the government grants various kinds of certificates to its residents which may be citizens and immigrants. But to use these certificates the certificate holder should verify the document and take a legalization symbol on the certificate which can be a stamp, sticker, signature or seal.
Attestation and Apostille are two world accepted legalization procedures. Hague convention brought the term Apostille to the world and it is a legalization procedure and other countries demands embassy attestation procedure. The embassy or consulate will head this whole attestation and every country has their own methods of attestation. Names of certificates provided by the Lebanon government are given below :
1. Educational certificate : This certificate is awarded to students after the successful completion of particular study.
2. Non Educational certificate : The government provides this kind of certificates to residents to legally certify certain fact.
3. Commercial certificates : A legal document used to testify certain commercial details.
Educational Certificate :
1. This documentation is needed for every international job purposes.
2. MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations are a gateway to work in the International medical field. And educational document attestation is a necessary procedure for attending these exams.
3. International students can obtain higher education through this attestation.
4. It will help to pursue equivalent certificates from the destination.
Non-Educational Document :
1. Every immigrant should attest required noneducational document for obtaining destination country visa.
2. Legalization of birth certificate will make the minor persons eligible to obtain their personal needs.
3. Experience Certificate Attestation provides more job opportunities in abroad.
Commercial Document :
1. Every businessman’s who search for international trade should attest their commercial document from the country.
2. Attestation of power of attorney helps to sell property abroad.
3. Attestation of certificate of incorporation is a compulsory requirement for open a new branch in a foreign country.
4. It also used for open a bank account in abroad.
Attestation and Apostille are two legalization procedures which will improve the quality of your document. Every country has their own way of verification and the applicant should follow it for good attestation. This process have a certain validity and after that it will expire. Both procedures plays an integral part in enhancing all overseas travel.
We will provide assistance to catch your certification form the concerned authority. Our documentation services are more reliable and credible.