United States of America abbreviated as the USA or US, a North American country and one of the highly developed country. US government provides valuable documents to its citizens and outsiders who lives in the American territory. But before using American certificates in another territory the certificate holder must take intended country recognition and which make your certificate valid. Recognition may provide more trustworthy to your document.
Attestation and Apostille are two legal verifications and it convert your document eligible for International use. Apostille a type of documentation and Hague convention proposed this idea Apostille to the world. Non members of Hague convention demand embassy attestation verification to outside documents. The embassy is the responsible authority of issuing legal verification and they increase the reliability by affixing a seal or signature to the document.
1. Educational Certificate :It is a record of one person’s educational qualification.
2. Non-Educational Certificate : These are personal and professional documents which contain all personal information about the certificate holder.
3. Commercial Document : This type of document essential need in the field of business which used to show ownership, property details, liability, financial asset etc..
1. Academic document attestation will help you in obtaining an employment visa/ labour card.
2. This documentation will help the Medical practitioners to write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations.
3. It also needed for achieving higher education from a reputed foreign university.
4. Legalization will help to pursue equivalent documents.
1. Non educational documentation is a mandatory procedure for migration and it will also assist you in obtaining a family visa.
2. Birth certificate and transfer certificate documentation is a mandatory procedure to obtain school admission.
3. Some countries ask attested experience certificate before giving job.
Commercial Document :
1. Power of attorney legalization is needed for selling a property or costly items in abroad.
2. Commercial Document Attestation is required for open a foreign bank account.
3. Commercial document attestation will also help to start a new branch in abroad.
4. International trade and business is the main aim of this attestation.
USA certificate have a great value around the world, but before using the applicant should legally recognizes document from the concerned destination embassy. Mode of Attestation is based upon the intended country of using. In Apostille documentation the headed authority affix a sticker or stamp in the backside of the document. Attestation is also same to Apostille but in embassy attestation responsible authority will give an official seal to the document. There are many documents needed for this authentication procedure. But it depends upon the destination country’s mode of attestation.
If you are tensed about your certification but don’t worry, we assist you in achieving your destination country’s legal verification. Which will improve the value of your USA document in the destination territory and make appropriate to present infront of the destination officials.