South Africa, a developing nation and renowned for its multicultural diversity. The South African government encourages its residents by providing different types of documents to prove certain important information. These documents provided not only for its citizens, but also for immigrants who stay inside the country. But before using south African documents in overseas purposes the certificate holder must take concerned country’s recognition. Recognition may provide more trustworthy to your document.
Attestation and Apostille are two legal verifications and it convert your document eligible for international use. Apostille a type of documentation and Hague convention proposed this idea Apostille to the world. Non members of Hague convention demand embassy attestation verification to outside documents. The embassy is the responsible authority of issuing legal verification and they increase the reliability by affixing a seal or signature to the document.
1. Educational certificate : It is a record of one person’s educational qualification.
2. Non educational certificate :These are personal and professional documents which contain all personal information about the certificate holder.
3. Commercial certificate :This type of document essential need in the field of business which used to show ownership, property details, liability, financial asset etc..
1. Academic document attestation will help you in obtaining an employment visa/ labour card.
2. This documentation will help the Medical practitioners to write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations.
3. It also needed for achieving higher education from a reputed foreign university.
4. Legalization will help to pursue equivalent documents
1. Non educational documentation is a mandatory procedure for migration and it will also assist you in obtaining a family visa.
2. Birth certificate and transfer certificate documentation is a mandatory procedure to obtain school admission.
3. Some countries ask attested experience certificate before giving job.
Commercial Document :
1. Power of attorney legalization is needed for selling a property or costly items in abroad.
2. Commercial Certificate Attestation is required for open a foreign bank account.
3. Commercial document attestation will also help to start a new branch in abroad.
4. International trade and business is the main aim of this attestation.
If you are bothered about your certification but don’t worry, we assist you in achieving your destination country’s legal verification, Which will improve the value of your document in the destination territory and make appropriate to present in front of the destination officials. Our company will provide you world best attestation services for you.