Japan, a flourishing and prosperous nation, It is one of the highly educated countries in the world and also world’s largest industrial economy. On behalf of the presence and contributions Japan government issues various kinds of certificates to citizens and immigrants who settle or lives in the Japan territory, which is mainly provided to certify or testify some valid information. Those documents are related to different fields like education, medical, employment, business, legal, etc..
Educational certificates include all academic documents like degree certificates, Diploma certificates, SSLC certificates, etc.
Non educational certificates are personal documents which include birth certificate, marriage certificate, experience certificate, divorce certificate, etc.
Commercial certificates mainly consist different type of business documents such as Power of Attorney, Certificate of Incorporation, Trade license, Invoice, Certificate of Registration, etc.
These certificates have a significant importance in International communication. We can use Japan documents beyond the Japan boundaries, but before it, we should take intended country verification (where he/she is going to use this certificate). Those legalization is commonly known as Attestation and Apostille, both are international verification procedure, which make your certificate more authenticate and genuine. Apostille is the first confirmation process and Hague convention brought this new term for us. Attestation granted by the embassy is called embassy attestation. Embassy attestation makes the document authenticate and valid which provide more significance fro your certificate.
Educational Document :
1. This document attestation provides job opportunities for you.
2. It is also required before attending MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Of Health) examinations.
3. Higher education is also an aim this certification.
4. It will help to pursue equivalent certificates from the destination.
Non-Educational Document :
1. This recognition is also used for attaining visa purpose.
2. Birth certificate confirmation will also help to achieve international purposes of minor persons.
3. Experience certificate authentication is also required for obtaining a foreign job.
Commercial Document :
1. This documentation will help the international businessman’s to obtain their business needs.
2. Every country demands the power of attorney attestation from immigrants who plans to sell a property in their country.
3. Documentation of certificate of incorporation is used for open a new branch of your company in abroad.
4. Commercial certificate document legalization is also compulsory for open a bank account in abroad.
These purposes are the main aim of documentation and which will help the immigrants to catch their opportunities and dreams. These procedures will open your destination country gateway and also compulsory for every overseas travel.
By this credential evaluation, we can prove the authenticity of our document in front of the destination officials. We are the global attestation service providers in the world.